Tales of the #PirateLibrarian

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog. 

A bit about me-  I am a first year librarian, at an elementary school. I decided after 15 or so years of being  classroom teacher that I wanted a change. I have always loved going to the library, both at school and the public library. I remember how proud I was of my very first library card at 6 years old.  I have a husband, a daughter, two grandkids, and two cats that think they are human. When I am not reading I enjoy traveling, going to the beach, the mountains, or just hanging around outside. You will frequently find me reading outside. 

This is meant to be an account of my thoughts, ideas, lessons, and whatever else happens to be mentioned. Leaves it rather wide-open huh?  I welcome you  readers, and look forward to learning from you.  Everyday will be a new learning experience for me, as elementary school is a new territory for me. 

Thanks for being here, and hope you will continue to stick with me on my journey, and my tales from the library!

~Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment